Green Living Fair @GreenPark Station
Get inspired to green-up your home and lifestyle.
· Try out the latest technologies and eco gadgets
· Discover how to make your home warmer, greener and cheaper to run
· A stimulating programme of talks, demonstrations and workshops
· Market place of stalls and activities
· Ask the Architect zone – bookable slots
· 21st Century Living Exhibition
· Pick up freebies and get discounts
· Activities for children
ARCHITECTS TAKING PART IN THE ARCHITECT ZONE ARE:
Mark Kingsley (Mark Kingsley Architects) www.kingsleyarchitects.com
An Architect from Hetreed Ross Architects www.hetreedross.com
Bonnie Kitching (Purcell) www.purcelluk.com
Andy Bourne (Richard Pedlar Architects) www.rpca.co.uk/
Craig Underdown (David Brain Partnership) www.dbpbath.co.uk/
Want to get involved?
We are looking for volunteers to help out in the run-up and on the day, stall holders, and people to give presentations / demonstrations / run workshops.
Are you a green business / retrofit / renewable energy installer interested in exhibiting at the Green Living Fair? Please view Low Carbon South West for details
Are you a community group / green not-for-profit organisation interested in exhibiting at the Green Living Fair? Please contact email@example.com / 01225 477528
For link to original page details please click here